HIGH STYLE WEDDING CARS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We only accept one booking per car per day. Our chauffeurs ensure the cars arrive early, High Style Wedding Cars has a friendly team of drivers to provide a courteous service Wedding Car hire is approximately 3 to 4 hours including photographs, if you need more time please contact us.
2. The booking will be considered confirmed with High Style Wedding Cars once both the booking fee has been paid and booking form has been signed and returned. A non-refundable fee of £100 will secure the booking.
3. A written confirmation will be sent as a receipt of any booking fee. Any outstanding balance is required to be paid
4 weeks before the wedding day or civil ceremony. If full payment has not been received 7 clear days before the ceremony we consider you have breached our terms and conditions and consideration will be given for our non-attendance. cash payment on the day of the ceremony is only accepted with prior arrangements.
4. Any cancellations must be made in writing to High Style Wedding Cars. All cancellations may incur a charge. (The minimum is the booking fee of £100). Should the Hirer or third party cancel 30 days prior to the agreed wedding/ceremony date, then the outstanding balance is still due in full. We will immediately re advertise the date but in the event that we do not secure another booking for the vehicle/s all monies are still due, if we manage to re sell the date all the money paid will be refunded, minus the £100 deposit per car.
5. In the event of the Hirer changing the date of a confirmed booking we will transfer the booking fee to the new date subject to availability. However, if the new date is unavailable the Hirer will forfeit the booking fee of £100.
6. Whilst every effort is made to provide the vehicle booked High Style Wedding Cars reserves the right to substitute vehicles in the event of an unforeseen mechanical failure or other circumstances beyond our control. Vehicles of a lesser hire charge will entitle the Hirer to a refund of the difference. Where a vehicle of a higher hire charge is substituted no extra will be charged to the Hirer. In the very rare event a mechanical failure/breakdown takes place on route to the ceremony, every possible effort will be made by High Style Wedding Cars to secure alternative transport. In the extremely unlikely event of a delay leading to a missed ceremony, a full refund will be offered, including deposit. If there is a mechanical issue/breakdown following the ceremony that prevents any member of the bridal party reaching the reception then a refund will be offered dependent on the proportion of the journey that has been missed and taking into account the loss of any photographic opportunities lost that were due to be taken at the reception venue. The refund offered will also be dependent on which members of the bridal party are affected. High Style Wedding Cars advise that full wedding insurance is taken to cover such an eventuality.
7. All our vehicles and chauffeurs will be immaculately presented, our chauffeurs will wear suits and a chauffeurs cap. The cars will be decorated appropriately for your wedding/ceremony. Special requests can be considered, a small cost may be incurred.
8. We understand the complexities of the day and timings involved and our chauffeurs are likely to arrive earlier than the specified arrival time in your confirmation letter. May we ask politely that the Hirer ensures that all passengers will be ready for departure at the agreed specified departure time. Please note that the vehicles will only carry the maximum number of passengers they are insured to carry. The Imperial’s seat 6 persons including the driver, the Mercedes seat 5 persons including the driver.
9. High Style Wedding Cars cannot be held responsible if the wedding/ceremony is completely missed due to the time keeping of the wedding/ceremony party or guests.
10. High Style Wedding Cars will select the route(s) required based on local knowledge and/or satellite navigation. The drivers will use their judgement driving at a lawful, safe and sensible speed in relation to the road and weather conditions.
11. Whilst every effort will be made to arrive at scheduled locations in good time, no responsibility can be taken for unforeseen road closures or for restrictions relating to vehicle access to any location or unforeseen physical delays on route to the ceremony or adverse weather conditions. We cannot be held responsible for late arrival or cancellation due to any other circumstances beyond our immediate control. High Style Wedding Cars strongly advise that you are covered by adequate wedding insurance.
12. The Hirer is responsible for any accidental or intentional damage caused to the vehicle(s) by themselves and/or their wedding guests. A minimum charge of £100 will be charged to cover the valet costs should damage be caused by any passenger through drink, food or illness.
13. We advise that smoking is prohibited in all vehicles. We cannot be held responsible for any adverse medical reaction or allergy to anything consumed whilst in the vehicles, all items left in the vehicles are at the owners own risk and no responsibility will be taken for their loss or damage. Every effort will be made by our drivers to reunite any property found to be the members of the Hirer’s party.
14. All our vehicles are fitted with appropriate seat belts. The law requires all passengers to wear seat belts, although politely done, this will be required. Should a passenger under the age of 4 be required to be transported it is the Hirers responsibility to provide appropriate car seat(s). High Style Wedding Cars are happy to transfer small children between 4 and 12 years old, but only when an appropriate child seat has been fitted by a parent or guardian. Our drivers will not be responsible for the fitting the child seats.
15 . All passengers are requested to make sure that all belongings are with them before vacating the vehicle(s). Valuables should not be left in the vehicle(s) during the ceremony. Every effort is made to ensure against damage to or loss of property of the Hirer or any member of the wedding party when either stationary or travelling in our vehicles. Every effort is made to ensure our vehicles are safe to travel in and free from any defect. High Style Wedding Cars cannot accept responsibility to any damage to property belonging to any member of the wedding party caused by any part of any vehicle or by any staff member, unless it can be proven we were knowingly negligent or reckless.
16. High Style Wedding Cars may take photographs for their own promotional use, they may appear on our social media sites and website, we would always ask your permission to do so first.
17. We reserve the right to amend our terms and Conditions at any time.